With Baahubali 2 smashing down all box office records, the leading lady and Bollywood’s one of the most sought after fashion icons Tamannaah Bhatia is soaring high on success. We loved her in the movie, hands down. But lately, she is also on our mind giving us some serious ethnic fashion goals. All thanks to her Instagram style book. She was seen rocking the ethnic look during the promotions of Baahubali 2 and we are bowled over by the sheer beauty of it. Let’s check out 9 of her best ethnic looks. Feel free to steal!
1. The first look that got our attention was what Tamannaah wore at the audio launch of Baahubali 2 in Cochin. She chose a Nikasha ensemble for the event. She paired the mustard colored skirt with one shoulder draped blouse secured with a tan belt. She kept the makeup and hair simple, as is her signature style.
2. On another event, the diva chose a regal pre-draped lehenga by Tarun Tahiliani. The gray lehenga with a royal blue shirt as the choli was a stunner. With elegant yet minimalistic Amrapali jewelry and neat hair and makeup she looked ethereal, don’t you think?
3. She picked up a beautiful cream colored Rohit Bal Anarkali with floral and bird motifs for another look. The jhumka and ring from Amrapali were perfect accompaniments with the outfit.
4. For an event in Muscat the actress chose a vermillion colored silk saree from Raw Mango with gold patterns. She paired it with a royal blue quarter sleeve blouse and a gold choker. What a winning combination!
5. When she picked up this white Anarkali by Matsya, it gave us a summer fashion goal! Look at how she perfectly paired it with red silk dupatta and gold jewelry for that extra bling.
6. She looked majestic in this Raw Mango soft green colored lehenga paired with Amrapali jewelry. With her simple makeup and flower adorned sleek bun she looked like a million bucks!
7. In this pearl embroidered saree by Shella Khan she oozed out glamor and oomph. She enhanced the look with a messy bun and diamond-studded choker.
8. And finally, she bowled us over with the monochrome look. For an event in Chennai, Tamannaah chose this Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla black saree with silver sequins embroidered blouse. For accessories, she picked up simple drop earrings and a sleek watch. The jasmine adorned hair up-do was certainly the icing on top.